Business Type: Nursing and Convalescent Home
Emergency Room: No
Medical License: Yes
Board Certified: No
Medicare/Medicaid Accepted: No
Business Type: Consulting
Mobile Services: Yes
Online Services: No
Products & Services
Informed Decisions | Senior Assisted Living & Healthcare Consultation
Placing a loved one in a care facility is one of the most important and difficult decisions of your life. There are many questions to be answered: • Who do we talk to?
• What is a “living will?”
• What is “power of attorney?”
• What are my loved one’s rights as a resident?
• What about Medicare and Medicaid?
• What is the difference between long-term and short-term placement?
• What are the differences between a nursing home and an assisted living facility?
• Is there a difference in care between funded and private-pay facilities? And what about... Location: Urban or rural? Will it be close enough for convenient visits? Appearance: Are facilities hiding odors with highly scented sprays? Are there areas to enjoy the outdoors? Is the facility smoke-free or is there an area for smokers? Public Information: Are there complete copies available of every survey report that the facility has received from the Illinois Department of Public Health during the past five years? If so, what do those surveys really say about the facility?
All this can be very confusing, especially when making one of the hardest decisions of your lifetime.Informed Decisions is a privately owned professional consulting service designed to provide objective, one on one help. Informed Decisions can provide the answers you need so that you can make a confident choice in senior living for your loved one’s care. Jane Huchel, owner of Informed Decisions, has been in every local nursing home many times over the last 25 years and is very familiar with each of them.
She has worked on the regulatory side of Long Term Care dealing with all requirements of state and federal government.
Following her ten years with the Illinois Department of Public Health, she continued to consult with local facilities, dealing with all facets of individual care. She truly respects every facility for the hard work they provide for each individual.
Jane has the knowledge and experience with each home to be able to provide you with professional, objective, and independent information. She has a very friendly, professional, and well-respected relationship with each facility.
Jane has no agreements or financial incentives with any health care facility and will be working only in the best interest of you or your loved one.
|Services:||Offering professional one on one Senior Healthcare & Independent Living Consultation|
|Business Types:||Informed Decisions is senior living facility consultant helping families and individuals understand Senior Healthcare and assisted living.|
|Service Area:||Proudly serving the following areas: Oakwood, IL, Oakwood, IL, Danville, IL , Champaign, IL, Chrisman, IL Catlin, IL 61817 Georgetown, IL 61846 Covington, IN 47932 Hoopeston, IL 60942|
|Zip Codes:||61858, 61832, 61834, 61820, 61924, 61821|